2 minute coconut & raspberry marble ice cream
This DIY coconut and raspberry yoghurt is SO amazing and will have people going ‘mmmmmm’ when they look at it and taste it! Better still, it only takes two minutes to make so you can be the hostess of the mostess with very little effort! It tastes so treaty but there’s not one ingredient in the recipe which isn’t 100% good for you so you can enjoy it totally and utterly guilt free.
Coconuts contain good fats and a high level of a specific type of fat called medium chain triglycerides. Unlike other fats, these fats are preferentially used for energy rather than deposited as fat so they’re a fat that are really worth having in the diet if your goal is to feel and look healthy!
Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, magensium, manganese and copper and they also add a protein punch and crunch to the dish.
I can’t wait to have lots of fun with this recipe over the summer with frozen mango and frozen pineapple instead of the berries for a tropical touch but this recipe is the perfect one to start with! Here’s a video so you can watch how simple it is to make….
All the healthy best,
- 250g COYO coconut yoghurt natural flavour
- 250g (1 small bowl) of frozen raspberries
- 10 fresh raspberries for decoration
- 2 pinches of flaked almonds for decoration
- Blend half of the coconut yoghurt (125g) in a food processor with the frozen raspberries until well blended and sorbet-like.
- Divide the coconut and raspberry sorbet into two bowls and add the remaining coconut yoghurt between the two bowls, on top of the sorbet.
- With the end of a spoon or a knife, gently mix the coconut and raspberry sortbet with the yoghurt together so you get a marble effect. A few gentle stirs should be perfect.
- Sprinkle fresh raspberries and flaked almonds on top and enjoy straight away!