Mediterranean salmon & olive salad
Having a stash of quick and easy salad ideas that you can prep in 10 minutes is so handy if you’re getting back from work late or want to knock up a lunch to take to work with you the next day and are pressed for time. I’ve been loving this salmon and olive salad and it’s so beyond “rabit food”.
Raw carrots, cubed, along with the olives, sundried tomatoes, salmon and parsley just make salads that bit more interesting and the protein and good fats from the salmon and olive oil will fill you up so you’re not left still peckish afterwards.
I love seeing your recreations, please share them with me via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #Jessipes and tag me using @JessipesRecipes in your posts and I hope this salad makes its way into your lunchboxes over the last bit of the Summer.
All the healthy best,
- 1 x 170g can wild salmon, drained
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, finely chopped
- 15 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 5 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- sea salt to taste
- Place the drained salmon in a small bowl and mash slightly to break it up.
- Add the carrots, cucumber, olives, sundried tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and salt to taste. Gently combine all the ingredients together and sprinkle with a touch of parsley.