Raspberry Coconut & Quinoa Bircher Muesli
Todays breakfast recipe is one that I enjoy post workout in the morning or evening or ahead of a long cycle ride where I need to carbohydrate load. It tastes amazing and gives you that instant cosy feeling, especially if you heat it up and enjoy it with your fluffiest slippers on 😉
Here’s a video to show you just how quick and simple it is to throw together (I hope you love it) =======>
It can be enjoyed cold straight out the fridge, or alternatively, it can be heated up if you want more of a warming breakfast.
All the healthy best,
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 250ml coconut milk or coconut water
- ½ cup greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla paste
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Add the quinoa flakes, coconut milk, yoghurt, vanilla, cinnamon, pumkin seeds and chia seeds to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Top with raspberries and coconut flakes.
- Place in a refrigerator overnight and enjoy the following morning with a little extra coconut milk if desired.